Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One of my best friends....

Grandma Hall is one of my best friends in this world! She would do anything for me, my family, or anyone that she comes in contact with. These past couple of weeks she's slowly slipping away from this world. It's so hard to see her like this, but I know that she has lived an awesome 93 years! She could still live another 50! She's a fighter and is still fighting. The past couple of days we have seen her go from not being able to walk, to a wheelchair, now confined in bed. She's so ready to see my Grandpa again, and I know I'm being selfish and still want her here....but I also know that we will see each other again someday. She's still hanging on...but it's not looking good. I just wanted to let everyone out there know that knows her....say a prayer for her...my family....and everyone knows this amazing lady! We don't want her to suffer...we don't want to say goodbye....but I just want to say, I love you Grandma! Give Grandpa a gigantic hug for me!






2 comments:

Carrie said...

She sounds like a wonderful woman. Praying for you!

Amber said...

Love ya cuz! And thinking of you and all your family at this time. Let me know if you need anything. (((((((hug)))))))