Ethel Jane Hulsey Hall passed away early yesterday morning. I had just gotten to work when I received the phone call from my dad. I left immediately after. We spent the whole day planning and calling people and spent 3 hours at the funeral home making all the arrangements. Right now, I'm holding up ok...but I'm sure next Friday and Saturday aren't going to be as good for me. She asked that I help give the history of her life. :( I love my Grandma!
Funeral Services are as follows :)
Thursday, August 11th- Viewing at Bunker's Funeral Home at 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
* 33 North Centennial Way in Mesa, AZ 85201
Friday, August 12th- Viewing at Goldfield LDS Church Building at 9:00 AM
* 2520 E. Old West Hwy 89 in Apache Junction, AZ 85270
Friday, August 12th- Funeral at Goldfield LDS Church Building at 10:00 AM
* 2520 E. Old West Hwy 89 in Apache Junction, AZ 85270
* Luncheon to follow
Saturday, August 13th- Burial at Eagar CEmetry at 12:00 PM
*22 West 2nd Street in Eagar, AZ 85925
If you need any other information please contact me or my dad :) We love her so much and so grateful to have her in our lives. She's an amazing woman! I'm going to miss her every day, but I know she's in a much better place and is having the best reunion up there.
Until we meet again....I love you Grandma!
Ethel Hall (February 19, 1918- August 3, 2011)
I'm glad that we are an eternal family and I'll get to see you again someday!
1 comment:
So sorry for your loss, Michelle...
Post a Comment