Happy birthday Lucky Magoo Hall! He got some bones and shared with Foxie...and also got birthday rides on the quad with grandpa and grandma! He was in 7th Heaven!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday to Lucky!
I can't believe it's been 5 years! On August 19th, was the 5 year anniversary we adopted Lucky I remember searching all day for a puppy. Dad, Mom, and Grandma Hall and I went to the dog pounds, PetsMart and everything. We stopped at a Petsmart and found a puppy, but it was a female. They said we couldn't have a female because I was living at my parents at the time and they had a female (Shelby) so I had to adopt a male puppy. I loved this puppy...and they said oh, she has brothers at the Petsmart on Power and the 202. We hopped in the truck and went. There were 2 boys left, but I saw Lucky! I saw his coloring (the tan and his eyeliner eyes) and fell instantly in love with him. They put him in my arms and I didn't let him go! I signed the papers and paid for him and bought all of his puppy needs! He was mine! He's been an awesome companion for these 5 years! He's always happy, hardly gets in trouble, goes riding on the quads, travels everywhere with me in the backseat, and I love that he talks and whines and wags his butt and thumps his tail when he's so happy! He's mine!
Happy birthday Lucky Magoo Hall! He got some bones and shared with Foxie...and also got birthday rides on the quad with grandpa and grandma! He was in 7th Heaven!
Happy birthday Lucky Magoo Hall! He got some bones and shared with Foxie...and also got birthday rides on the quad with grandpa and grandma! He was in 7th Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, he is adorable! :)
Post a Comment