
My bagel with cream cheese...daily breakfast :(
Yikes…confession time! Some of these my mom won’t even know about!
1) Corey threw a rock at the shed door when we were younger and it made a huge hole in it. I knew that he would get in so much trouble, cuz he was always in trouble. I took the blame for him…and the spanking!
2) I was the one who dared Monika to kiss Steven through the chain link fence….we were around 8 or 9 LOL
3) A couple of weeks ago at Target I was shopping for a baby gift and thought I had put everything on the belt to get checked out. I got out to the car and the little hair bow wasn’t in the bag…still in the cart. I was bad and I didn’t go pay for it! Ya, I’ve been feeling guilty.
4) Sometimes we get drinks on Sunday after church. I know, bad Mormon again…shopping on Sunday
5) After one softball game in high school, we got beat really bad by Snowflake, so I knew the next day practice was going to be KILLER! Sarg Magarg loved to kill us by making us run and what not. I faked sick and missed school and practice the next 2 days so I wouldn’t have to do it.
6) I remember when I was little, at Wilbur’s (our grocery store) they had the bins full of candy that you can buy by the pound. You could just reach in grab the candy! So, I did! Ya, I stole candy from the store! I felt so guilty I finally told my mom and she took me back to the store and had me tell them. I think she even paid for my transgression!
7) I was told to never let anyone drive my car in high school. The boys loved my car for some reason! It was a supped up mustang and was loud and fast! The boys wanted to drive it. I thought they would like me more if I let them drive it. OOPPS! Sorry mom and dad :)
8) I hated the team in little league called the Pink Cadillac’s! (Jessie if you are reading this…sorry! LOL) they were so good and they were our rivals! I seriously wanted to beat them up, plus they were the popular girls in their class, I knew it because they were my sister’s age. I couldn’t stand those girls because they were so good! We all made it to high school and were all on the same team. Some of those girls became my really good friends! Jessie, Brindi, Jodie, Tara, and Crystal….Sorry….I like you all now! :)
9) I went on a date before I was 16. This one my parent’s really don’t know about. Back then, I thought going out with a guy was just being friends and holding hands once in awhile, but not really after school and only during school. Jason and I had that relationship from 4th-8th grade. We were boyfriend/girlfriend only at school. One time I told my parents I was going to a movie with a friend, I think it was Julie, but I met Jason instead. I was panicked the whole time someone would see us and tell because being in that small of a town nothing is secret. I never heard about it, so it must have stayed a secret.
10) I cannot look at myself in the mirror. I look at me for the bare minimum time possible to get ready and move on. I hate how I look and I have no self confidence. Even in the bathroom washing my hands at the sink I can’t even look. I keep my head down and then walk over to the paper towels.
2 comments:
#10 - I used to do the same. I hear ya. I wish I had advice, but at least I can sympathize.
Loved most of your tell alls. Makes miss remince about my own childhood. Many memories with you in them.
As a little side note: I think you are beautiful inside and out. Always have always will.
Post a Comment