Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 10- A story about a past relationship.

I dated a guy the end of my junior year. We had been friends since first grade. By the time senior year started, he wouldn’t even talk to me or look at me. I had no idea why. I had to the get the information from his brother that he liked another girl. Go figure. So, I went on as normal. It wasn’t until the last few weeks of senior year he started coming around again. I let him in as always, I really liked him. We were the only 2 that didn’t go to our Senior Prom….he was too stubborn to ask me. He did ask me to MORP which is weird because that was a girl ask guy dance. But I had already asked John, so I told him no. He then wouldn’t leave me alone. We were hooked as best friends again. Not really dating. I went off to college and we talked all the time. He went on his mission and we wrote all the time. Yes, he even called me on some holidays :)

We talked about the future in letters and I thought this was it! 6 weeks before he came home I got a nasty letter from him. He didn’t want to see me, talk to me or even be my friend.. I don’t even know where it came from. I was brave and went to his homecoming. He said we needed to talk. I met up with him once and he talked…about his mission. He said when he kissed me (it was only one time) that it was like kissing his sister! (OUCH). Anyway…..about a year later, I think, he got married. He had the nerve to send me an invitation. I just sent them a card in the mail. I’ve seen him once since then, at a country dance in Mesa about a year after that. He asked all my friends from SJ to dance…and my sister. Not me though. JERK!! The sad thing is….I know I’m over it (I have to be, he’s married) but I still think about it!











1 comment:

maccam said...

He's WAS/IS A LOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRR! Your handsome hunk is just waiting around the corner. You are so awesome Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - and HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)