I’ve been talking a lot about my parents and I’m always proud of them. They do so much! :) But this one is about me! LOL I’m proud of a lot of things I have done in 31 years :)
Let’s see if I can name some
· Played the piano at my 8th grade graduation assembly (not the graduation…but the award ceremony thing the day before)
· I was the pitcher in little league the day we won regional’s and got to go to state. It was when I was 11 years old and it was our All-Star team. I got to pitch in one of the state games too. It’s funny to think I was a pitcher, because as soon as I went to 7th grade and played for school I was never the pitcher again.
· I made it in the National Honor Society my Junior Year in High School
· I made regional band 3 years in a roll. I also made it to All-State one year, but I didn’t go. I thought basketball was more important. Little would I know I sat the bench until the last 5 minutes of the game!! I should have gone to All-State!
·I won a couple of awards at our Senior Award Ceremony- John Phillip Sousa National Band Award and Senior Female Decomcracy Class Award
·I actually helped with the class history (spoke in public in front of the whole crowd) at High School graduation with Brooke, Richard and Adam. That’s still a shock to me!
·I graduated High School
·I made Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at Eastern Arizona College
·I graduated with my Associate of Arts from Eastern Arizona College
· I got my first job when I moved to Flagstaff as a cashier at Wal-Mart. After 6 months I made it a maroon vest! LOL I was a 5 star cashier! :)
·I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resource Management in May 2003 from Northern Arizona University. First one in my family besides my Grandpa Hall to make it that far in college.
·I received my Masters in Management from the University of Phoenix in April 2008.
·I’ve held a job for almost 8 years now at the University of Phoenix.
·I’m the mother to my adorable baby …my dog, Lucky
·I bought my first home!
·I purchased a car all on my own, no one went with me to the dealership
***These are just a few things I’m proud of.***
1 comment:
Good job! I wish I could remember what awards I got in high school. And I wish I had a bachelor's degree! You even have a master's! That's awesome. :)
Post a Comment