I love this blog system! I'm finding so many old friends, and so many new friends! Keep your blogs coming and comments! I love it! And if I find you, I'm adding you to my list of buddies! I love it! WOO HOO!
me too!! it has been so fun keeping in touch with st. johns people especially since i haven't seen you guys for so long.. (well i guess i saw you at EA).. thanks for your great long list of buddies, so i can find more people i know! :)
Blogs are fun...I've had a couple of old friends find me too. I love it! Sorry about the laptop trouble, did you send it back? You're laptop and my pool should get together, then they could either make double trouble or destroy each other. I may have to blog my pool trouble.......hmmmmm.
k Michelle... I don't know if you remember me... Becca Jordan?? :) I remember you!! It is great catching up with everyone through blogs! It's good to "see" you again!
4 comments:
Hi, Michelle! Cute blog. Nice to 'see' you again. Guess what? I'm back in Young Women's again! Love it!!
me too!! it has been so fun keeping in touch with st. johns people especially since i haven't seen you guys for so long.. (well i guess i saw you at EA).. thanks for your great long list of buddies, so i can find more people i know! :)
Blogs are fun...I've had a couple of old friends find me too. I love it! Sorry about the laptop trouble, did you send it back? You're laptop and my pool should get together, then they could either make double trouble or destroy each other. I may have to blog my pool trouble.......hmmmmm.
k Michelle... I don't know if you remember me... Becca Jordan?? :) I remember you!! It is great catching up with everyone through blogs! It's good to "see" you again!
Post a Comment