By your car alarm and someone ringing the doorbell at 3:00 AM? Yes, I had another crazy night, however this time something happened to my car. There's a gaping hole in the back windshield!!!!!!!!! Why do people have to be stupid and careless and just do bad things? Good thing my neighbor was brave enough to come over and give a description to the police. Bet you can't guess what they used to make the hole? A giant rock! That's right, when I opened my front passenger side door to get my papers for the police, the rock fell out of the front seat! Oh my gosh this thing is huge. So, it's still 4:30 AM and I can't go to sleep, and now I have to spend my days off trying to get this fixed. Yes, I should be grateful they didn't take anything, or hurt me, Lucky or the house, but this is horrible. I have never had anything like this happen to me. I'll post pictures as soon as it gets light enough to take some. Oh, my I called my parents to come over (I have the best parents) and they drove my car to their house to park in the garage. (In case it rains....or anyone can get in my car now).
GRRRRRRRRRRRR So much for sleeping, or sleeping in at all!
2 comments:
Why do people have to do bad things? That certainly is the question of the century.
YIKES!!! That's freaking scary and annoying! That sucks, sorry!
Post a Comment