So, after it finally got light outside, I went to see all the damage inside and outside...it's so bad. I have to wait until Tuesday to meet with the insurance (since it's a holiday)....and here's all the damage so far from that stupid rock and STUPID person who threw it in my back windshield.
This is behind my seat....all these plastic things are BROKEN
This is my console...BROKEN
My stereo...BROKEN
Knobs...BROKEN
The evidence is inside this bag
There's the ROCK---part of it
This is behind my seat....all these plastic things are BROKEN
This is my console...BROKEN
My stereo...BROKEN
Knobs...BROKEN
The evidence is inside this bag
There's the ROCK---part of it 

My protection....he's plain tuckered out....
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH - and then they rang your doorbell? I can't believe how idiotic and mean some people are. So glad that you are safe and your parents are so close. I'll be calling tomorrow...
That is one GIANT hole!! I am so sorry. I would have peed my pants. I freak out at stuff like that!! My husband tells me all the time that I need to be sedated, cause I make to much of noises. I can only imagine what I would have done if something like that happened to me!! SCARY!
Michelle!!! What on earth! I am so sorry! How scary! I am a baby so I probably would have cried! People are out of control! I am glad to hear you are okay, but sorry for your car!
o my heck! what a scary and crazy things. what makes people think they can do that? so sorry you had to go through that!
People make me so angry sometimes. I'm sorry that happened - hopefully the insurance will fix it all.
Post a Comment