Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad! My grandma, granny, sister, and brother all got our money goether and bought them a nights stay at a bed and breakfast at Saguaro Lake. It's called Saguaro Lake Ranch and they loved it! They have been through so much, especially these past 4 months with my dad being sick. They said they had the best time laughed and talked, and just enjoyed one another. I'm glad that we were able to do this for them. I love them so much!
And look...my dad has graduated to walking with a cane....no more walker! WOO HOO! He's also driving...yes, DRIVING himself to physical therapy which is a relief for us and a blessing! Thank you everyone for your prayers. He still has a long way to go!
He wasn't happy with me taking his picture :)

And look...my dad has graduated to walking with a cane....no more walker! WOO HOO! He's also driving...yes, DRIVING himself to physical therapy which is a relief for us and a blessing! Thank you everyone for your prayers. He still has a long way to go!
He wasn't happy with me taking his picture :)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to the CUTE couple! What a GREAT gift. They totally deserve it. I'm glad to hear your dad is feeling so much better. He looks GREAT! And congrats on the class coming to an end....I remember the feelings of just one more class...one more semester...one more day! YA! I want to go to your graduation! Love, Cam
Ps. This is Cammy...I'm on my in-laws computer... I forgot about that.
Congrats to your parents! I'm glad you're dad is doing so much better! Whew! Also, I'm so excited for you being so close to getting your master's!
Post a Comment