Measuring???
It's starting to look like something!
Austin and I stomping the dirt to pack it down to go on the ramp
Well, we don't know when my dad will be home from the hospital, but Corey, Michelle and Austin came down this weekend to help build a wheelchair ramp for my dad and grandma. My dad won't be able to do much, let alone climb the stairs to get inside my parent's house. Anyway, we had no plans and with all of our input, we were able to conjure up a wheelchair ramp. It took 2 days because of many setbacks (waterlines busting) but we got it done! I think it looks pretty good and very sturdy! We even did some test runs to make sure it will hold us :) Can't wait for my dad to get back...but here are some pictures of it :)
4 comments:
That is VERY impressive! We will pray that everything goes well for your dad! How scary!
You are such hard workers! That is awesome that you did that for your dad and g.ma. Hope your dad feels better soon! That is so scary!
Awesome job guys! What handyman skills! I hope your dad feels so much better and heals quickly! Love, Cam
Wow! I'm impressed! I hope your dad gets better quick!
Post a Comment