Mitch- It think it was Coach Tate (now Womack) started calling me this in 8th grade basketball. There were 2 Michelle’s (me and Michelle Romero) and she was Shelly, so instead of calling me Michelle, I got Mitch. My mom hated it! Coach Bradshaw always called me this during basketball, and even in class! It stuck. Many of the coaches continued to call me it and still do if I ever see them.
M.E.Do – I don’t know how to spell it, but you say it like its spelled. My parents have always called me this. They also call me “Do Ran” they said Do Ran can! Side note--NEVER call me Shelly! I’m not a Shelly!
Side note--NEVER call me Shelly! I’m not a Shelly :)
2 comments:
What about Michelleeeeeey!? ;-)
30 day challenge...what a fun idea! i'm learning lots about you...but lots i already knew too, you know, like what an awesome person you are! i'm so glad to call you my friend and love that we were able to get to know each other better at good ol EA! can't wait to read more about you in your upcoming posts!
Post a Comment