Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.

I've been lucky to have a great family that believes in family vacations. Every year during the summer we took a vacation. If we couldn't afford to go anywhere, we went camping to South Fork. I love travelling and I have been to every state west of the Mississippi River (including Alaska and Hawaii). I have so many favorite spots and memories...but here are some pictures...I know it said to post one picture, but I can't help it!


Monika and I at the Polynesian Culture Center. This was the coconut tree climber!





Monika, Granny and I went dog sledding in Alaska!





I went parasailing in St. Thomas!




Monika, Granny and I in Maui, Hawaii




Me, Dad, Granny, Mom, Monika and Grandma at the Polynesian Culture Center (Hawaii)




Monika, some waiter dude, and I in the ocean at Fanning Island




The Hall side of the family in Hawaii




Me at the USS Arizona Memorial (Pearl Harbor)




Skagway, Alaska




My family on the Alaskan Cruise






Me and Granny on the Alaska Cruise, doing our Titanic scene :)







My family at a coffee plantation



Our first cruise!



Meghan, Me, Saira, and Massiel at Universal Studios



Me in Salt Lake City, UT

Jill, Jodi, Sarah and I at Disneyland!




Me and Danelle in Vegas!




Roosevelt Lake




Lucky and I in the Teppee in Holbrook, AZ




Lucky and I camping in Nutrioso




























































1 comment:

Gaylene said...

I love trips. TRIPS are the best!