
**Lucky and I out on a walk**
This is going to be hard! I hate talking about myself! Just kidding :)
1) I scar very weird….any of my surgery scars puff up and look so gross!
2) I have the fattest fingers! Short and stumpy!
3) I like to pick fights…like play fights. Especially playing the WII (usually geared towards my mom)
4) I’m very competitive. I hate to lose and I always want to be #1
5) I hardly remember dreams….until it’s a crazy one and then I’m glad I don’t remember them!
6) I have many regrets, especially in high school. I may expand on that one day
7) I tend to not let people get close to me…like friends. I have been hurt a lot and I don’t let a lot of people in very much anymore. I’m sad and pathetic
8) I love hanging out with older people at church they are so funny and they love me!
9) I’m very spoiled. I’ll never admit it in public though. :)
10) I’m usually hanging out with my parents most days :)
11) In high school, I secretly hoped to be voted as the Class Clown. Why? No clue! I thought I was funny, guess not! :)
12) I was a typical band nerd. I loved band trips. I loved playing!
13) I cry sometimes watching the Biggest Loser
14) I love potty humor!
15) I really do love people, and I will try to be a better person and make more friends.
*** Disclaimer---that was really hard to think of things!
1 comment:
Yay! I am glad you chose to do this. I look forward to seeing your posts Michelle!! Your dog is so cute. My kids want a dog so bad!!
Post a Comment