Friday, February 25, 2011

Back Yard Transformation!

It's finally done! Kind of :) We have built an 8 X 4 garden, put a shed up, rototillered, leveled, dug trenches, laid sprinklers, leveled again, laid sod, put a border around the sod, put black plastic weed barrier, made a pathway of the old flagstones, and brought in gravel! I'm sure I've missed some of it, but the past 2 months have been work! But the work has paid off! I love the transformation! I love sitting outside now and enjoying my yard. Lucky hated being outside at first, but he loves to go out and lay on the grass too. I still have a sprinkler to fix, some flowers to plant, and the porch roof to fix (it leaks). Hopefully we can get that done in the morning before it rains, then it will be completed.

I want to thank my mom and dad so much for all they have done to help me with this! I couldn't have done it without them! They spared every weekend, weekdays and some nights over at my house and neglecting their house. But I hope they know it was worth it and I love it. Thank you so much!


Enjoy the picture overload of my back yard transformation!

















































































































2 comments:

maccam said...

It looks phenomenal Michelle! GREAT JOB!

Christine said...

It looks great! Wanna do my yard next? ;)