Saturday, July 10, 2010

Surprise! Happy Early 75th Birthday Granny!

Each month we have family home evening (FHE) as a Winkler family. One house is in charge each month, and July was my turn! We decided to give Granny an early surprise party for her 75th birthday while she just thought it was regular FHE, she even had to bring food! LOL We pulled it off and had a great time! We had a ton of food and fun! Wishing you a very happy birthday!


I made these cute little "Bee Happy Stakes" for her and her yard :)



Blowing out her "75" Candles! I got a great shot! :)



My mom has made this tree skirt for Granny. It took her a year! It's cross-stitched and it's beautiful! My mom does an awesome at anything she does!





Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Kay Scott said...

Those bee stakes are so cute. Happy birthday to your granny. That tree skirt is amazing. I couldn't bring myself to put the tree on it. It needs hung up somewhere. You and your mom are both incredible!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, that is GORGEOUS!! I really need to be on your moms Christmas list...really I do. She must see that! Or yours for that matter, you guys are SOOOOO crafty!