Thank you Tiffany Hunt (Price)! And thank you mom! Tiffany posted pictures of her curtains she made for her house and I loved them! I asked for permission to copy them and she gave us directions. They look so cute. We wish we would have made them wider and longer, but I love them! I'm still working the ribbon ties and want to get it just right before I trim them :) The inside of my house is almost complete. I still need to paint my guest bathroom. I just dread having to take down the wall paper border because it's going to be annoying! I just need to get 'er done!
Tiffany...thanks again!
Mom...thanks for helping me make them!
You guys rock!

2 comments:
They look AWESOME!! Great job! You can copy anything you want, anytime!
I love those! Want to make some for me? LOL!
Post a Comment