Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stock up sale!

This weekend was a Stock up sale! Yes, as you can see I overloaded on the Fry's Sale! These babies were $0.38 a piece!!! YA BABY. Back in August, I gave up drinking soda, aka -Pop, all together, and this is my new treat. I really don't like water quite yet, so this is better than all the pop I was drinking. These suckers don't come on sale that often, and now they did! WOO HOO! Yesterday, I bought 4 cases, today, I bought 3 more. So, now I have a food storage started of Poweraid! If anyone comes to my house, guess what I'll be offering you!

Pictures 1 and 2 below are the cases on days 1 and 2. Picture 3 is one case in my cupboard ready to be put in the fridge for consumption! Picture 4....my food storage, aka-my guest room closet! I should be stocked for awhile!

I LOVE SALES! Even though people were eyeing my cart thinking, man this girl drinks a lot....hey, it's not soda or alcohol (never would be alcohol, but still)! I rocked it! Don't be jealous of my bargains!




2 comments:

Norris Family said...

Good find. I love sales. I bought a couple cases of powerade just the other day. They are 25 cents a bottle here right now. Yeah for us.

The Kleyn Family said...

When I had Olivia I went off soda too and I did THE EXACT SAME THING! I feel ya sista!! I LOVE those powerades and they are way better than soda, they're basically water anyway, right?!!! Good score!!