Warning---Long Posts ahead---Don't forget to click on "older posts" at the bottom so you can see all the pictures!!
Can I tell you how much I'm loving having my new place!?!?!? I love it! It took us awhile to get it ready, but I'm sure glad we took the time. My mom helped me so much with painting, installing blinds, and just being a handy man since my dad had surgery and couldn't help much. I owe her so much for all her help! My Uncle Rusty also came and hung lights for me! My granny came and help paint too! We kind of ran out of time, so we had Home Depot install the wood floors and the carpet. The guy that installed the wood floors was awesome! He did a great job and was so nice. He put up some of the baseboards to help get me started. The carpet guys did a good job too!
I bought all new appliance too from Best Buy. They are awesome! I'm not a big fan of Best Buy installation right now because they lost my order and it took forever to get them installed, but the price was good, and I love it! I got an upgraded microwave since they were out of the one I wanted (it's awesome, it has 2 racks!). I got $100 off my new fridge because I ordered all 4 appliances (it's so big and spacious, and has ice and water and even a spot for frozen pizza!) The stove is great too, and was cheaper than anyone we have seen. And I love having a dishwasher. It takes me all week to fill it up, but I love not having to wash dishes!
My bedrooms and bathrooms are great too, I love having the space. I also love having a garage! Right now my car barely fits in, because 1/2 of it has stuff for a garage sale! But I have room for my car, and all my decorations!
All in all, I'm so glad I'm a homeowner. My money is going to my investment, and I'm not living in the house with mice (it was so disgusting) I was very scared the mice would follow in my stuff, but so far I've been lucky! I love it! I'm glad my parents helped me in the entire process, and I finally feel grown up! Bro Dutson was a great Realtor and I had a great mortgage guy. If you need help, I'll hook you up with them!
I'm also getting the tax credit (eventually) so that will pay for all the paint, flooring, and appliances. I'll have some left to hopefully put up sunshades and the huge blind in my bedroom!
Anyway, enough out of me...enjoy the pictures of my First New Home! :)
9 comments:
CONGRATS!! The house looks awesome!
Your house looks fabulous! You guys have worked so hard. Congratulations!
Wow!! Your hard work has paid off. Your home looks awesome. So happy for you.
You guys did a great job, it looks wonderful.
it all looks so good! i'm so happy for you. it's so fun getting a new home! you guys did great getting it all fixed up and decorated! love it!
Wow! Your house is so nice! How exciting for you! Next time I'm in Arizona I'd love to stop by and see it! Congrats!
Looks wonderful, Michelle. Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving from your "Young" cousins.
It looks great! Congratulations!
Congrats Michelle! looks great!
Post a Comment