So, I was reminiscing through my scrapbooks and saw these cute pictures! Sorry they may not show up too well, and excuse my
scrapbooking, this is one of my first ones I ever did :) I think it's fun to see how we used to look!
If you click on each picture, it makes it bigger :)
5 comments:
i hate those pics i was so ugly lol anyways i wnat those pics to add to my ablam how can i get copies fo all those
So cute!!! I love seeing pics of people I know when they were little.
That's so fun! I love looking at my old pics too - you are so cute!
So I am super sorry I have been the worst friend ever. My life has been a little crazy but I think we are pulling it together finally. We are moved and out of my parents. :) We are getting together with the millers to swim Saturday. Can you come?
Great old photos. It was fun seeing them!
Post a Comment