Monday, July 6, 2009
11 Days in the Woods.....what happens to Michelle?
Michelle gets sunburned, exhausted, full, and bruised up! I had a good time with my family for our annual Winkler Family Reunion. We headed up north to Nutrioso and made it to the RAIN country! It was so nice to be outside and smell the rain and be in the woods, for the first week or so. We had fun doing crafts, playing games, riding quads, fishing, and just chilling. It was great! Then, Wednesday, I went to get a drink and snack, fell out of the my parent's camping trailer, bruised my back and tailbone right up! I'm still sore! OUCH! Moved into the other trailer because I couldn't get up and down so sleeping in my tent is impossible! But, I did have some major set backs this vacation, but I really did enjoy it. But it is always great to get back, minus the 110 weather! Another OUCH! :) Once I get off my sore butt I'll post some pictures! But I hope you all didn't miss me too much! But I did miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man that sucks that you got hurt.Hope you feel better soon, so what the heck have you been up to.
Glad you got to get away and that you had fun, but sorry you got hurt! Just wanted you to know I have had tons of comments on our cute Sparky. He's right by my front door, and I can't stand to take him down yet. Thanks again. Love ya.
Post a Comment