Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. On March 13, 1976 these two people were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple. I'm so glad that I am their daughter. Granny and I made them dinner last night and played Polish Poker. We had a great time. We had meatloaf, potatoes, salad, rolls and corn. For dessert, I made a cake and then made them cut the cake and feed each other...too cute! Happy Anniversary! I love you!




Lucky was pooped!














Guess they still need practice at the cake cutting/feeding each other thing :)

3 comments:

Shelese said...

Hey, just randomly found your blog. Congrats to your parents on their anniversary, that is awesome! I would love to see the Mesa temple sometime. Also congrats on your 5k's! Hope you don't mind me stopping by, I hope you head feels better:)

Lanise said...

AWWWW! I miss your parents! They are too cute! Happy anniversary to them!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It is always awesome to see people sticking together for so long when the worlds way is to give up any time it gets to rough. Congratulations to them and best wishes for an Eternity together.