My mom's work were taking part in the American Heart Association Walk today. So my mom and I geared up, practiced, and went to Tempe Town Lake. There were so many people along with their dogs! We did the 5K walk, and we survived, it was a great time. And I went to the dark side (wearing Green and Gold) because we were representing Skyline High School. Great job mom! We did it!



4 comments:
Looks like you did well. We used to do that same 5k when we were in Arizona. It's such a great cause!
Michelle Hall!!!!! How in the world are you? I'm so glad you found my blog so that I can look at yours and see what you have been up to! I will try to email you later...or you email me:) hollyanneslade@hotmail.com
Holly West (Slade)
Well, I guess green and gold was Ok. As long as you're sure it was representative of Skyline and not Showlow. Boo!
michelle
can you email me at udallm@yahoo.com
i need help with a class reunion blog like you did. call soon as we are waaaaaaaaay behind in planning.
xo
mindy
Post a Comment