Thursday, October 23, 2008

Headed out of town ....again!

Ok! Tomorrow is my 10 year High School Class Reunion. I'm excited, scared, nervous, and all sorts of craziness in my head going on! I'm sad that Meghan won't be there...I'll miss you tremendously! I'm excited to see everyone though....but so nervous! I have changed, they have changed, but it'll be fun! I'll post pictures and everything when I return! Have fun without me again! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

maccam said...

Michelle! I'm so excited to see you! Mac doesn't get off work until 3 so we won't be heading out until then. I hope to make it for at least 1/2 time game. But I'll be there Saturday. what are your guy's plans? Love, Cam

naugirl said...

Have a great! Post lots of pics so I can see and say hi to people for me. :)

kristal said...

I wanna go peak in on a St. Johns HS reunion. Post pics...and good luck! I think HS reunions from small towns are the best, beecause no matter who shows you, you know em!

Norris Family said...

I have been so sad since yesterday wishing I was there with every one and enjoying the excitment of reuniting with long lost friends that were a huge part of the first 17 years of my life. Miss ya!! Cant wait for the updates and to see pictures of all that I missed. I will have to be there for the next reunion for sure.

maccam said...

Michelle, give me your email address and I will send pictures to you! Love, Cam