Yes it's true....I splurged before my pay raise has even came in! No, it's not a house (sadly)...that will probably be awhile. But I bought myself a new laptop! Woo hoo! And guess what color?!?!?! LIME GREEN!!! I'm going to love it! It just shipped, so I should have it on Tuesday! YEA ME!
That Tuesday is a big day! It's our first function in my new position. We are in charge of a 2 hour meeting, and I'm the one in charge of being fun and making the people laugh! PRESSURE! It's going to be fun! Can't disclose the information in case my friends at work are reading this! :)
Tuesday---my follow-up appointment from my surgery. I'm still swollen and sore in one incision, but not as bad as before. Every day I wake up and feel a little better. One of these days I'll be back to normal (if I ever was normal).
Tuesday---I'm working like 12 hours that day....have to make time since I have to go to the doctor!
Tuesday--- hoping to sleep! :)
4 comments:
Hey Michelle,
I am so sorry that I missed you in SJ. I hope you continue to feel better. I want to get together with you and Nikki and just hang out. May be we can go to dinner or something. Let me know your plans. Good Luck and have fun with your new position.
Hey!! Glad to get in touch with you. Helaman remembers going to school with you in SJ, so it's always nice to hear what the SJ folks are up to these days. Have a great week, and congrats on the laptop. We love ours (it's an Apple).
hey michelle...i'm sorry to hear about your health problems, i hope you get feeling better soon. congrats on your new position and on your splurge. it's fun to splurge every now and then! have a great day!
hey michelle...i already commented once, but i don't know where it went..out in blogging land i guess. i'm sorry to hear about your health problems. i hope you're feeling better now. congrats on your new position and on your splurge. it's fun to splurge every now and then. we need to splurge on a new laptop too...ours is going to die anyday, i'm sure. have a great TUESDAY!
Post a Comment