I just wanted to give a shout out to my Grandma Hall. Ethel Jane Hulsey Hall was born 90 years ago today on a ranch near Luna, New Mexico. I'm so very grateful that she is my grandma! I have learned so much from her and she will do anything for me and my family. She has the strongest testimony of the church I have ever seen, and the sweetest personality that will melt anyone's heart. I'm so grateful that I have gotten to know her so much better over these last couple of years with her staying at my parent's house. If you haven't met her, you need to! I love her so much! She is one of my best friends. Today, I surprised her with a lot of balloons and a card and she just loved them! She loves Burger King's whoppers and can eat one whole one! She used to get one a day, but since my dad can't drive, she's not eating as many. But I told her if we were to cut her open or look inside her she would made up of whoppers! So, today I took her out to Burger King! She loved it! I made her wear the Burger King Crown and she was a great sport! Grandma, I love you so much! I hope you have many more birthdays that we can celebrate! Thank you for all you do for me!
I LOVE YOU!Happy 90th Birthday!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love that you are so close to your grandma. You guys look like you celebrated her birthday well. How fun!! You truely are amazing all that is going with your family and all that you do. I dont know how you dont have a mental break down at some point or another. I sometimes feel on that brink daily. Super Woman!!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday cute grandma of Michelles! No way she's 90- 60 most! :) Love, Cam
Michelle! Your grandma is so cute. FYI I'm adding you as a link on my page; hope you don't mind!
I love that you are so close to your grandma. You guys look like you celebrated her birthday well. How fun!!
You truely are amazing all that is going with your family and all that you do. I dont know how you dont have a mental break down at some point or another. I sometimes feel on that brink daily.
Super Woman!!
OH MY GOODNESS...I don't know your grandma but I LOVE her...how stinkin' ADORABLE is she?! I love the pic with her hat...so cute!!
That is the cutest thing. I love the one of her in BK, eating her burger. What a cute Grandma! You're such a nice granddaughter. :)
Yea, I can do grad announcements. Are you graduating?
I had to do a double take thinking that was grandma hulsey! i forgot you guys were related! lol
Sorry to here about your Dad I am glad that he is home. Your Dad is lucky to have such a great family. Your Grandma looks so sweet.
Post a Comment