Friday, December 28, 2007

Mystery Theather---see post below--don't go!


Stephanie and Christy-Lynn---great sports! Doing showgirls!
I'm glad that I didn't have to do this! :)
Me and Kristie

Peggy, Grace, Heather and I
The nasty old man!
Me ---doing my best to not get embarrassed
He's going to throw swords at me!
Yucky! I call him- Dirty, stinky, smelly, sweaty old man!

3 comments:

kh said...

Hey Michelle! I didn't leave, I am just doing a new blog. Expect an invite in the new year.

Ugh! I can totally see why you'd plea for us not to go! I'd die with that man on me! But I think my family would find it rather hilarious. I remember once I was at the Renaissance festival and a sweaty guy put his arm around me and left a sweat mark on my shoulder, YUCK. I felt like I stunk all day! (I probably did!)

You look so beautiful at your holiday party!

kh said...

I love all your sidebar pictures! SO fun! I am glad you figured out how to do your background, it's cute! See how much fun it is?

Anonymous said...

That guy is beyond creepy.