Sunday, December 30, 2007

3-4 hours at As You Wish---but it was worth it!

My friend Heather and I met up on the 23rd to do pottery and go out to eat. We used to work together for a couple of years, but she has moved on to bigger and better things :) So, this is the first time we got to hang out since she left. It was so much fun! We both have a Hawaiian themed roomed at our houses (my guest room and her son's room...eventually), so we found cute Woody Trucks and surfboards. We had a blast painting them and I love our finished products. We also ate at Fatburger, and that was a tasty burger! I have never eaten there. Thanks Heather for the great Saturday afternoon! :)

Heather getting ready to work
I'm so nervous to start it!
Step One---the red! I love that it's glittery!
Heather's first step--the blue! (we decided to use this kind of paint because it was so fun and you don't have to wait for them to fire it---so we were able to take our trucks home that day)
Almost done!
My Finished truck! My camera died so I didn't get Heather's...but it was awesome too!

2 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Those are the cutest trucks. I love doing crafty things like that. Cool, Oh, by the way Happy Birthday!! Is it the 29th? You share a birthday with my mom. How FUN! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a fun one!

Mary Ann said...

very cute! i love that place! hope you had a great Christmas!! and a happy new year! :)