
Granny and Uncle Rusty
Little Big Town
Little Big Town
Sugarland

Sugarland
Thursday night, my Granny, my Uncle Rusty and I went to the AZ State Fair. We walked around the exhibits, had some fry bread and Navajo taco, then we went to see Sugarland and Little Big Town. I think it was one of the best concerts I have been too (sorry Rascal Flatts). Little Big Town sings SO good, but they didn't do much on the stage. Then Sugarland came out, and lead singer Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush were having so much fun out there! It was a blast! Here are a few pictures...my Granny and Rusty were being punks and wouldn't let me take a picture :) Thank you Granny for everything!!!
5 comments:
You must have the coolest Granny in the world! I know I could never have gotten mine to go to the fair, much less a concert. Cool!
How fun! How lame am I that I never went to the state fair? Looks like a great time and your Granny IS the coolest!
I do have the coolest Granny...she'll do almost anything! :)
Meghan! You need to go at least once silly! :) I guess I took it for granted when we came every year for band :)
Ok, you are not allowed to go to anymore concerts, UNLESS, you fly me down to AZ and take me with you! FUN! I must agree with everyone else, you have a cool granny! I wish I would have done more things like that when I was single. You will be so glad you did when MR. RIGHT comes along and you get married. ENJOY IT ALL NOW! If you can't tell, I am Jealous!!!
I agree, your Granny is hip. My grandmother would rather die than attend a concert with me!
Post a Comment