Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Out of commission for a few days

Well, starting tomorrow, I won't be online until Monday :) Off to Corey's wedding. Here are some of their engagement photos (I took them by Canyon Lake a few months ago) Oh, and in 4 days, there will be another Michelle Hall (yup that's right, he's marrying a Michelle) and I will get a nephew , Austin!
....so, I'll see ya all when I get back! :) Have fun my friends


4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You took great pics! Can't wait to hear from you again!

kh said...

Congrats Cory! Nov 10th is a good date! Have Fun Michelle! I can't wait to see your pics and your fun new outfit!

Meghan said...

Have fun and tell Corey & Michelle congratulations!

Creative Corner said...

Congrats to your brother. That is great. I can not beleive you are so close to getting your masters. how AWESOME! I am finally going through blogs it looks like I have a lot to read so back to your blog!