Ok, so this may be only funny to me...but my kid (Lucky my doggie) is so spoiled! I usually give a treat after he comes in from going potty. Anyway, so I had one left (normal size) and one tiny piece. I gave him the tiny piece first, he had it in his mouth, then just spit it out and begged for the big one! I kept trying to give him the little one, and to no avail he kept spitting it out! My doggie is no dummy! He likes the big one! :)
2 minutes later---small piece is now gone :)
1 comment:
I thought it was funny!!! That kiddo knows where the grub is.
I am so jealous of the concert. I love Rascal Flatts. They are good. I haven't liked some of their new stuff. It's their beginning stuff that I love. They are awesome. I am glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment