Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm so excited....I just can't hide it

Ok, I have 2 fun things coming up that I'm so excited for! 2 concerts! WOO HOO!







RASCAL FLATTS!

Ok, so this is a tradition, and I totally love it! The first time I saw these guys perform was when I was at college at NAU. My friend Laura got us tickets for $10 each! So, Laura, Holly, Clarissa, Brecca (my roomies) and I went to the concert! They were performing at Williams, AZ at their rodeo grounds. It was right after their 1st CD came out, so they weren't very popular, but we loved their music. $10...can't beat that! Then last year, they came to Phoenix, and Clarissa, Jill (my roomies) and I went again...this time we paid about $40 and sat out in the lawn at Cricket Pavillion...not the best seats, and couldn't see them very well...but it was still awesome! Now, they are performing this coming Thursday again at Cricket Pavillion and we bought good seats! Now the price was about $85 (so expensive but we'll be able to see them up front), and I'm extastic! Clarissa will be coming again, and also my sister Monika. They also have a new CD coming out at the end of the month! Can I get a WOO HOO!


Next on the list....Arizona State Fair! --Little Big Town and Sugarland

Well, yes I could have gotten these for cheaper too, by just paying admission to the state fair, and just go get seats, but I wanted to sit up close and personal too. I have seen Little Big Town before at a concert in Vegas with my brother Corey, and they were good. I don't know their music quite as well, but it comes as a package and I love Sugarland! I have never seen Sugarland in concert but it'll be a blast. I got my Granny and my Uncle Rusty to come with me...so that'll be fun. Of, they are performing on Nov. 1st, so I have awhile to wait for that, but can I get another WOO HOO :)

There's always a price to pay when you want to have fun! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO! I have to say, I am so jealous. Yes I AM!! I love Rascal Flatts. They are one of my favorite bads too. I love Sugar land too. They are both excellent. JEALOUS!!! I can't wait to hear all about them. Sorry, I didn't want to sign in.

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you like romance novels, CLEAN ONES (I saw you like to read LDS ones) Read Marcia Lynn McClure. SHe is AWESOME. Just and FYI for ya. TOODLES!

Kristal said...

Awww, I'm sooo jealous that you're going to rascal flatts! Jase and I LOVE them!!!! Have fun! And see ya at the Hatch Reunion???