Hey Michelle, cool blog! This is Amy (Doubt) Richardson from back in the day. Thought I would say hi. Kristen is awesome eh? Well I will link you if you dont mind. My blog is set to private but if you want to stop by I'll send you an invite. It's good to see so many people from SJ on here.
Hey Michelle, its me again. Well I am glad I am not the only one who still really likes that show. I have all 10 seasons of Friends ( its my favorite) I also have all 4 seasons of Felicity and other shows as well like Greys Anatomy. I love watching them all over in order, since syndication generally gives you random ones anyways!
4 comments:
Hey Michelle, cool blog! This is Amy (Doubt) Richardson from back in the day. Thought I would say hi. Kristen is awesome eh? Well I will link you if you dont mind. My blog is set to private but if you want to stop by I'll send you an invite. It's good to see so many people from SJ on here.
Hi Amy! Kristen is awesome! I love the way she did the background and header! Ya, sure add me and send me an invite! :)
Michelle, you are too cute!!! I love the party pictures. You are on cool mama.
Hey Michelle, its me again. Well I am glad I am not the only one who still really likes that show. I have all 10 seasons of Friends ( its my favorite) I also have all 4 seasons of Felicity and other shows as well like Greys Anatomy. I love watching them all over in order, since syndication generally gives you random ones anyways!
Post a Comment