
Yesterday my friends and I went and saw Hairspray! It was a really good movie! I highly recommend it :) I never watched the old one, so I can't compare it to this one, but it was good! John Travolta as a woman...oh my! :) The cast was fabulous! I have been watching the talk shows (since I work at home most days) and they have been interviewing them all for the last couple of weeks, and it got me hooked, and I'm not a big musical fan! Go see it!
4 comments:
Michelle, I saw that you were inquiring about blogs. Go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com she has some great ones to copy and paste. Easy directions. Make sure you copy all of your side bar info, it will be deleted. I am so glad you started a blog. They are super fun! Take care and have fun changing the site.
Hey michell, No problem! It looks awesome. I love it! Isn't it so much more fun to have it personalized. I love the polka dots!
I loved that movie too, so funny!
I just went and saw it tonight. TO DIE FOR!!! Didn't it make you want to go dance. LOVED IT!!!
Post a Comment